1. Call to schedule a free Intake Interview with the CEO, Nanette Clatterbuck, or complete the online inquiry form.
2. Submit a copy of:
1. Complete an admissions application.
2. $25 non-refundable application fee.
3. Schedule a student program visit. Student will spend a partial day visiting the program and will participate in an informal interview with an administrator to discuss the program visit. Please complete a visiting student permission slip prior to this visit.
4. Observing teachers will complete an evaluation of the visiting student.
1. The admissions committee will review all information from steps 1 and 2 to determine the student's acceptance to Lake Michigan Academy.
2. If needed, complete tuition assistance application and submit with all required documentation.
3. Once accepted by committee, notice of acceptance is sent to parent/guardian with start date and tuition agreement.
4. Return signed tuition agreement with $250 registration fee.