Instructions for Parents Seeking Tuition Assistance:
1. Complete the tuition assistance application.
2. Enclose photocopies of your federal income tax return and W-2’s for the previous year.
3. If parents/guardians do not file taxes jointly, both parents must provide their financial information.
4. Mail or drop off the above information with the copies of your federal income taxes and your W-2’s:
Tuition Assistance Committee
Lake Michigan Academy
2428 Burton SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
5. The information you submit will be treated as confidential.
Our goal is to provide tuition aid as funds permit. Tuition assistance is provided on the basis of need without regard to sex, race, color, nationality or ethnic origin. Persons applying for tuition assistance must also comply with all normal admission procedures. Students should be accepted into the program prior to a tuition assistance application being submitted. Decisions on admission and tuition assistance will be made separately.
Please note, completed applications remain the property of Lake Michigan Academy.